Pryvate™ has developed a VoIP anti-blocking solution for users who wish to bypass illegitimate firewall restrictions on 3G networks.
Numerous Countries block voice-over-internet protocol (VoIP) calls as they are seen as a:
- Drain on the revenue of their telecommunications companies
- Way of evading the control of governments and their security services
- Setup statistic collection system for every call made through the app.
When making a call, a ‘session initiation protocol’ (SIP), is used to allow two endpoints to shake hands – then a ‘real-time transport protocol’ (RTP) carries the traffic. Our system works in real time by ‘tunneling’ the SIP and RTP traffic into a single encrypted HTTPS connection, using flexible virtual tunneling architectures to achieve seamless voice and video calls.
We utilize a ‘tunnel client library’ that is integrated into the user’s Apple or Android device and a tunnel server that is deployed inside Pryvate’s network infrastructure. The tunnel server uses the data of each secure connection to recreate the SIP and RTP traffic from the client’s smartphone.
Its principle is tunneling all SIP and RTP traffic through a single secure https connection up to a detunnelizer server. Our solution comprises:
We tunnel all SIP and RTP traffic through a single, secure https connection up to a detunneliser server. Our solution comprises:
- A tunnel client library integrated into the Pryvate client for iPhone or Android
- A tunnel server is deployed inside our network infrastructure
- The tunnel server re-creates the SIP and RTP traffic from the data of each secure connection to the clients